What does the 21 Day Challenge and Cross Fit have in common?
It’s what I’m going to attempt to do. WOD = burpees done the right way, learn how to do them right the first time. 10 minutes or 20 minutes a day I’ll do a new workout to the best of my ability.
The 21-Day Challenge In 30 Seconds
This is the Challenge. Do it for just 21 days and the results will speak for themselves.
- Eat real food.
- Avoid sugar, grains, unhealthy fats, beans/legumes.
- Align your carb intake with your weight goals and activity levels. <this is a biggie!! If you’re just sitting around the fire pit with a fully stocked larder – quit eating so much!
- Move frequently at a slow pace: Get between 2-5 hours per week of moderate aerobic exercise.
- Lift heavy things: Conduct 1-3 brief, intense sessions of full-body functional movements.
- Sprint: Go “all out” once a week.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Get 15 minutes of direct sun exposure each day.
- Play! Find time to let go, disconnect, unwind and have fun each day.
Read more about this here:
Used pre-workout or just to start your day. Make room for a new type of massage. It kinds of hurts when you do it so be gentle at first and just roll with it!
If you’re like me, you want to eat less carb-laden snacks. Yeah, I know you like them!! All those cakes, pies, sandwiches on fresh bread, don’t deny it, but every so often you should take a look at some low-carb options. They are more filling in the long run and depending on what they are, better for you. Remember fat is filling and is your friend …so onward. more…
Okay, tea fans, I tried it today with a flavoured tea, and truth be told, it tasted just fine. Now this way of drinking a beverage with grass-fed butter originated in Tibet BUT they drink tea not coffee. So much for needing to be only coffee!
However tea only has 11mg of caffeine vs 45 mg per 100g in coffee, so maybe you won’t get the same energy boost, but if you don’t like coffee, this maybe more palatable for you.
The MCT oil, well, it’s the add on that the guy who trademarked the name “bulletproof” and it is what might make this doable to fast until early afternoon. That part has some science behind it, although not much, google it to get the whole story with the sales pitch.
Happy sipping! Happy stepping, so far I’m maintaining my almost 5k per day, yippee!