It’s what I’m going to attempt to do. WOD = burpees done the right way, learn how to do them right the first time. 10 minutes or 20 minutes a day to the best of my ability.
The 21-Day Challenge In 30 Seconds
This is the Challenge. Do it for just 21 days and the results will speak for themselves.
- Eat real food.
- Avoid sugar, grains, unhealthy fats, beans/legumes.
- Align your carb intake with your weight goals and activity levels. <this is a biggie!! If you’re just sitting around the fire pit with a fully stocked larder – quit eating so much!
- Move frequently at a slow pace: Get between 2-5 hours per week of moderate aerobic exercise.
- Lift heavy things: Conduct 1-3 brief, intense sessions of full-body functional movements.
- Sprint: Go “all out” once a week.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Get 15 minutes of direct sun exposure each day.
- Play! Find time to let go, disconnect, unwind and have fun each day.
Read more about this here: